Thanksgiving Edition

Image result for thanksgiving gifs

Thanksgiving is usually stressful enough… dealing with crazy families, cooking a feast, and making an attempt to go black Friday shopping with a 6 year old.. Seems like this would cause enough anxiety, but nope… thinking about the fact that a holiday is solely based around a feast makes a picky eater cringe.

Image result for thanksgiving gifs

It isn’t even Thanksgiving yet and I have already been getting the food jokes. The best one I think I have gotten so far is “what, are you going to use a tray so your foods don’t touch?” This is funny because in my life it’s not a joke. A few years ago, my grandpa did the honor of purchasing a divided plate for me to use at Thanksgiving. Comes with several sections, one for turkey, one for potatoes, one for cranberry sauce, and one especially dedicated to my veggies. This plate has carried on since making even a picky eater enjoy the holiday.

Image result for thanksgiving gifs

With the stress of thanksgiving, there are perks to being the only picky eater in the family. Since everyone knows how stressful thanksgiving is for me, I get the honor of picking out certain foods that are ALWAYS put on the dinner table.

Image result for thanksgiving gifs

Here are my Thanksgiving favorites
1.    Mashed potatoes (5-10 pounds is what my family likes :P)
2.   Veggie trays
3.    Ham (you can have more than just turkey… because OPTIONS)
4.    Pumpkin pie (picky eaters still love dessert!)

These are all the best foods to make any picky eater enjoy Thanksgiving dinner (but most importantly the potatoes).  

Image result for thanksgiving gifs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sandwich Life

10 Things NOT to Say to a Picky Eater

The Pizza Spreadsheet